We are currently looking for a in the Peterborough area.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Posting daily transactions and inventories
- Scheduling and coordinating,
- Accounts Payable processing
- Posting and Depositing
- Accounts Receivable
- Process Payroll
- Prepare and process Records of Employment
- Prepare Government Remittances including WSIB
- Bank Reconciling
- Filing Taxes- HST/GST
- Able to work flexible hours
Excellent oral communication and customer service skills. Ability to write professional business letters. Ability to prioritize work with tight deadlines and short notice tasks. Ability to work with and support customer service minded employers. High attention to detail. Ability to make judgement calls and work with minimal direction and supervision. Discretion with confidentiality.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Post secondary education in Business Administration and Bookkeeping an asset
- Intermediate Word and Excel
- Minimum 3 years experience in administration or bookkeeping role
Part-Time & Full Time available
Please send your resume in word format. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview, however, applicants who qualify for other positions may still be contacted.
Thank you for applying!