Account & Recruiter Manager
The Account Manager/recruiter's top priority is to manage, develop new and current accounts while promoting the company and yourself in a professional and knowledgeable manner. You must make every effort to maximize present and long term sales goals and gross profits. To do this, face-to-face contact is key and you must stay current on the changing economy of your region to anticipate client needs, while simultaneously ensuring that client needs are met through appropriate recruiting, screening and selecting of employees for effective and efficient operations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in developing annual sales targets and sales budgets
- Develop and implement business plans and sales strategies for the current market that ensures attainment of company sales goals, profitability and growth targets
- Prepare action plans with the sales team for effective search of sales leads and new prospects
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Sell and promote all Services, creating proposals and conducting presentations to prospective clients
- Following the established sales procedures, maintain and submit accurate daily reports of all pricings, sales, and activity
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning prospect and client accounts and files and update them regularly in both electronically and manually
- Provide timely, accurate and competitive pricing to all prospects, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area, both active and inactive, to ensure high level of client satisfaction, remedy any problems, concerns or complaints that might arise and increase current level of business
- Provide daily and on site client support as required including but not limited to, in person attendance checks, supervisor questionnaires and client site safety inspections
- Attend functions/networking meetings as required to achieve the objectives of the company
- Work together with staff to ensure that new and current clients are supported including coordinating staffing requirements for client requests by taking and communicating accurate job orders, descriptions, specifications, and implementing, assessing and creating client specific testing/training, and distribute Employee Information Sheets
- Support other staff in properly recruiting and selecting the right candidates to fill job orders and, where necessary, follow up with clients to give summary information on employees that have been chosen
- Conduct secondary candidate interviews as required and implement any client specific tests
- Ensure collection of authorized time sheets, and review and verify the accuracy of the payroll package to be sent weekly by the Intake Worker for processing
- Attend and contribute in all meetings held daily, weekly and monthly
- Support other internal staff by verifying that all internal processes and procedures are followed as outlined in procedures manuals
- Provide on call/after hours support to both clients and employees
- Other Duties as Required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Answer phone in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including but not limited to computers, telephone systems, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines
- Proven sales and client development experience
- Stress management, analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Time management and effective organizational skills with an emphasis on meeting all required deadlines
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
- Good public relations, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to verify the decision maker for closing sales
- Understand and demonstrate consultative selling techniques
REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
- Possess a vehicle which is available every day during business/working hours
- Minimum of Class G2 valid driver's license
- Must be flexible on hours of availability going above and beyond regular office hours for client requirements and servicing, staff meetings, and training and development seminars.
Please submit resumes in MSWord format as an attached document to your application.
All applications will be considered, however we regret that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Some applicants may qualify for other positions may still be contacted.
Thank you for applying!