If you enjoy working with numbers, whether crunching them constantly or calculating occasionally, this is the position for you!
We are currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join a great team! The ideal candidate will have experience in administrative work in a small or large business environment. Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures is not required but considered an asset.
This position requires 24 working hours at a minimum per week and is a FULL-TIME position.
- Apply today, work tomorrow
- Weekly pay
- Supportive environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Posting daily transactions and inventories
- Scheduling and coordinating
- Accounts Payable processing
- Accounts Receivable
- Process Payroll
- Prepare and process Records of Employment
- Prepare Government Remittances including WSIB
- Filing Taxes- HST/GST
- Able to work flexible hours
The ideal candidate must have excellent oral communication and customer service skills; ability to write professional business letters and prioritize work with tight deadlines and short-notice tasks; ability to work with and support customer service-minded employers. Must have high attention to detail, the ability to make judgement calls and work with minimal direction and supervision. Discretion with confidentiality is a must.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration and Bookkeeping an asset
- Intermediate Word and Excel
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in administration or bookkeeping role
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow
Excited to get started? Send your Resume in Word format.
If you have applied to any of our other positions, please contact your local office directly for new opportunities. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed only qualifying candidates will be contacted.