Account Manager (Barrie)
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging new career? If you are self-motivated, love meeting new people and an out-of-the-box thinker, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Account Manager to join our Barrie team. The successful Account Manager / Recruiter incumbent will manage and develop new and current accounts while actively promoting the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
Our aim is to facilitate our clients’ needs by providing them the best possible staff, ensuring their needs are met through appropriate recruiting, screening and selecting of employees for effective and efficient operations.
Account Manager Duties:
- Manage Internal and External Staff
- Screen, Recruit and Select candidates that fit the clients’ needs
- Prepare action plans with the sales team for effective search of sales leads and new prospects
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning prospect and client accounts and files and update them regularly in both electronically and manually
- Sell and promote all Services offered by The Staffing Connection, creating proposals and conducting presentations to prospective clients
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area, both active and inactive, to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Provide daily and on-site client support as required including in person attendance checks, supervise questionnaires and client site safety inspections, etc., as required to maintain high level of client account management
- Provide on call/after hours support to both clients and employees
- Other administrative duties as required
Account Manager Requirements:
- A valid G or G2 driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Strong working knowledge of communication principles and practices
- Experience in Communications or PR agency strongly preferred
- Prior sales experience, preferably in a call centre environment
- Ability to operate a computer and peripherals, with strong typing skills
- Management experience preferred
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Own a professional wardrobe of business casual clothes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must possess strong project management and time management skills
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and execute flawlessly on projects in a fast-paced, often pressured environment and see a project through to completion.
- Travel may be required
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Overtime as required
- Lifting or moving up to 10 lbs may be required
- Office Hours: 8 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
Note: These are the office hours and do not include the back up on-call, recruiting and/or client responsibilities
Salary to be negotiated
To apply, please submit your "Account Manager (Barrie)" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!