A local, high-volume office in the Peterborough area is the services of an experienced and professional Accounting Bookkeeper for immediate start.
The Accounting Bookkeeper will have experience with full cycle, reconciliations, government remittances and year-end duties. Administrative skills such as data entry, word-processing and strong proficiency with office equipment is also required
Accounting / Bookkeeping Duties:
- Account Reconciliation
- Consolidating finance processes
- Month/Year End
- Bank Reconciliations
- Data Entry
- Other duties as assigned
Accounting / Bookkeeping Skills:
- Outstanding communications skills, written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
- Can multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
Knowledge and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration and Bookkeeping
- Experience with Accounting Software
- Proficient with Excel - Intermediate level
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in administration or bookkeeping role
- Strong typing skills
- Highly professional and ethical
Please send 'Accounting Bookkeeper' resumes in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!