Administrative / Office Assistant
Full-Time Administrative / Office Assistants Wanted in Peterborough
As an Administrative / Office Assistant, candidates have the opportunity for long-term stability and an opportunity to work in a variety of departments in the firm.
Administrative / Office Assistant candidates must be proficient in MS Word/Excel and have prior experience in a high-volume office/administrative role. The job also entails travel between offices in Peterborough county, so candidates must have their own vehicle and valid G license.
Administrative / Office Assistant Duties:
- Reception duties such as answering phones, directing calls
- Able to manage multiple phone lines
- Entering data and filing report
- Manage correspondence and follow-up with various levels of management
- Other duties as required
Administrative / Office Assistant Requirements:
- Own vehicle and valid license
- Ability to travel between offices in the Peterborough area
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be friendly and dynamic
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A team player with the ability to multi-task
Please send us you 'Administrative / Office Assistant' resume in MS Word Format.
Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time