We are seeking professional and reliable individuals for new Administrative Support positions for a full time roles in a fast-paced office in Peterborough.
The successful candidate must have prior receptionist experience and administrative skills, with strong typing ability and availability for full-time hours Monday through Friday.
Administrative Support Tasks:
- Answer four phones
- Greet guests, arrange meetings, and schedule appointments
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- Assist office staff as required
Administrative Support Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of direct work experience in a receptionist capacity.
- Preference will be given to those with QuickBooks general experience.
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures involving procurement, travel arrangements, budget management, and so on.
- Superior typing and dicta-typing skills at minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- General mathematical skills.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written, or verbal.
Please submit your "Administrative Support" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your application.
Thank you for applying!