AR / Credit Analyst
We are seeking a full time AR/Credit Analyst to join our innovative team in Peterborough.
On the job, the AR / Credit Analyst contributes to the effective and efficient operations of the company's AR/Credit Department through on-time cash collections, cash posting and deduction management.
The AR/Credit Analyst is a well-organized, observant, self-starter, managing a variety of projects simultaneously with little oversight, and excellent communication and follow-through skills.
AR/Credit Analyst is ready and eager to lend a hand and help customers and peers with whatever challenges they face, without losing sight of ones projects & deadlines.
- AR/Credit Collections
- Focus on achieving and exceeding monthly collection KPI goals
- Drive for acceptance and implementation of a customer focused, sales oriented approach in all customer interactions
- Implement practice of consistent, quality information flow to sales and the development of strong rep relationships
- Deduction Management / Charge-back Resolution
- Responsible for the maintenance of the charge-back report and processing of all quarterly earnings for coop and warranty.
- Look for methods to reduce "Non-Program" deductions such as pricing, shortages and vendor violations
- Process all quarterly Coop, Warranty, Credit Balances and Charge-back report
- Regularly meet with Sales Management & Reps to discuss important open issues and prevent future unnecessary deductions or collection delays
- Attend meetings as requested
- Bilingual in French required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of AS400
- Financial statement analysis, credit evaluations, and collection skills
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical skills and follow through skills required
- Must have deduction management experience
- Well-organized, observant, self-starter, managing a variety of projects simultaneously with little oversight
- Time management skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to evolving processes and priorities
- Ready and eager to lend a hand and help customers and peers with whatever challenges they face, without losing sight of ones projects & deadlines
- BA, BS preferred but 5+ years’ experience in credit and collections acceptable
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualification associated with the job
Please submit your "AR / Credit Analyst" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your application.