We are seeking an experienced and reliable Assembly Technician for immediate, full time work with our client in the automotive manufacturing sector at their factory in Tottenham.
Please note, this is a full time non entry-level position. Only qualified candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
Hours of work: Bi-weekly rotation of days (6:30am - 3:00pm) and afternoons (3:00pm - 11:30pm)
Assembly Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain automated production equipment
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment
- Use of PLC's to program and troubleshoot automated equipment
- Use of robotic systems to program and troubleshoot
- Other duties as assigned to ensure up-time of automated production equipment, etc.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
Assembly Technician Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in Electrical, Mechanical, Robotics or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in trouble shooting and equipment maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and robotics problems on automated equipment
- Able to replace and repair equipment when required (under 24V)
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to replace and repair equipment when required
- PLC programming experience highly desirable
- Daily access to reliable transportation and can commute to Tottenham
Qualified candidates should submit their "Assembly Technician" resume in MS Word or PDF format.