Bilingual Customer Service Representative
We are seeking an organized, charismatic, outgoing and friendly individual for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative position with our client in the Barrie area.
On the job, the the Bilingual CSR will assist customers with inquiries, placing orders and scheduling deliveries. Representatives must be able to read, write and converse in English and French, respond to customer complaints in a professional and helpful manner and provide follow-ups as needed.
Bilingual CSR candidates should have basic computer skills, good verbal communication skills and excellent patience. Must be able to retain a lot of knowledge and present it in a clear, concise manner.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Duties:
- Provide sales assistance and in-office coverage as needed
- Taking calls and, placing orders
- Creative problem solving troubleshooting
- Analyze and size various items and provide product Knowledge
- Arrange purchase and delivery of products.
- Provide information on pricing and availability
- Create work orders and sales tickets
- Maintain stock levels on the sales floor and in the stockroom
- Using the cash register
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Must be bilingual (English and French)
- Must be able to travel within 30 minutes from Barrie
- 2-3 years' experience working with lumber and other products
- Knowledge and experience with construction projects
- Railings and Composite decking knowledge
- Sales, administrative and customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word & Excel
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Daily access to reliable transportation
To apply, please submit your "Bilingual Customer Service Representative" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!