We are seeking a full-time Bookkeeper for immediate, full time work in a high-volume office in the Peterborough area.
The ideal Bookkeeper candidate should have 2 years bookkeeping or accounting experience in an office setting, with additional administrative experience in a business environment preferred.
Office Bookkeeper Responsibilities:
- Posting daily transactions and inventories
- Scheduling and coordinating
- Accounts Payable processing
- Posting and Depositing
- Accounts Receivable
- Process Payroll
- Prepare and process Records of Employment
- Prepare Government Remittances including WSIB
- Bank Reconciling
- Filing Taxes- HST/GST
- Light phone duties
- Administrative support
- Able to work flexible hours
Office Bookkeeper Requirements:
- Excellent oral communication and customer service skills
- Ability to write professional business letters and prioritize work with tight deadlines and short-notice tasks
- Ability to work with and support customer service-minded employers
- Must have high attention to detail, the ability to make judgement calls and work with minimal direction and supervision
- Discretion with confidentiality is a must.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration and Bookkeeping an asset
- Intermediate Word and Excel
- Minimum 2 years experience in bookkeeping or accounting role
- Administrative support experience an asset
Please submit you 'Bookkeeper' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!