We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper for a full time position at our client's office in the Peterborough area.
The successful Bookkeeper candidate must be a reliable professional with experience in a fast-paced, high volume office setting, who is able to multi-task and adapt to evolving priorities.
- Maintain general ledgers, cash and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare payroll
- Prepare other statistical financial reports
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Maintain and prepare year end documentation
- Maintain and prepare Excel spreadsheets
- Other duties as required
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Strong MS Excel experience
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Bookkeeping, Accounting or Business Administration Certificate or Diploma; designation an asset
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding reliability, attendance and punctuality
- Highly adaptable; can work efficiently autonomously or with a team
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Own vehicle strongly preferred
Please send your "Bookkeeper" Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.