Bookkeeping & Finance
We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeping and Finance professional to fill immediate, ongoing positions at our client's office in Peterborough.
The successful Bookkeeper candidate must be a reliable professional with experience in a fast-paced, high volume office setting, who is able to multi-task and adapt to evolving priorities.
Bookkeeping and Finance Duties:
- Maintain general ledgers, cash and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare payroll
- Prepare other statistical financial reports
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Maintain and prepare year end documentation
- Maintain and prepare Excel spreadsheets
- Full commend, knowledge, and full cycle bookkeeping - performing full-cycle accounting functions a solid understanding of job costing
Bookkeeping and Finance Requirements:
- Strong computer and typing skills; advanced/expert level in Microsoft Excel
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Bookkeeping, Accounting or Business Administration Certificate or Diploma; designation an asset
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding reliability, attendance and punctuality
- Highly adaptable; can work efficiently autonomously or with a team
Please send your "Bookkeeping and Finance" Resume in Word format. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed only qualifying candidates will be contacted.