Business Development Manager
We are seeking a skilled and dynamic Business Development Manager to join our team in Barrie!
Our Business Development role is ideal for candidates who would like to grow within a role, learn the employment industry and develop their sales skills. The natural progression would be for the candidate to move into an Account Manager position.
50% of the role will entail intensive training in house on the recruitment and intake processing of temporary employees, the processing of job orders and supplying our clients with the appropriate temporary staff.
50% of the role will be on the phone and on the road servicing our existing client base and developing new business through offering our extensive suite of employment solutions.
Business Development Manager Qualities:
- Eager to learn
- Can handle rejection and move on without missing a beat
- Foresees themselves in a client facing role
- Motivate by the opportunity for advancement
- Views yourself as a relationship builder
- Is innovative but can also follow direction and policies
- Wants to have an impact and see the effect of their efforts
- Positive attitude and does not get stressed
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid G driver’s license
- Bachelors degree preferred, post secondary diploma at a minimum.
Nice to Have:
- Some sales experience is an asset
- Experience with a temporary staffing agency a plus!!!!
The position offers a competitive base salary along with Cell phone, laptop, mileage reimbursement.
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!