Business Development Officer
Our Business Development Associate role is ideal for candidates who would like to grow within a role, learn the employment industry and develop their sales skills. We are looking for an experienced and skilled professional to join our office team in Barrie, full time.
50% of the role will entail intensive training in house on the recruitment and intake processing of temporary employees, the processing of job orders and supplying our clients with the appropriate temporary staff.
50% of the role will be on the phone and on the road servicing our existing client base and developing new business through offering our extensive suite of employment solutions.
Business Development Associate Desired Qualities:
- Eager to learn
- Can handle rejection and move on without missing a beat
- Foresees themselves in a client facing role
- Motivate by the opportunity for advancement
- Views yourself as a relationship builder
- Is innovative but can also follow direction and policies
- Wants to have an impact and see the effect of their efforts
- Positive attitude and does not get stressed
Business Development Associate Requirements:
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid G driver’s license
- Lives in or can commute daily to Barrie
- Bachelors degree preferred, post secondary diploma at a minimum.
Nice to Have:
- Some sales experience is an asset
- Experience with a temporary staffing agency a plus!!!!
The position offers a competitive base salary along with Cell phone, laptop, mileage reimbursement.
Please submit your "Business Development Associate" resume in MS Word or PDF format.