Carpenter’s Apprentice (Northumberland)
We are looking for a qualified Carpenter's Apprentice for full time work with our client in the Northumberland region.
The ideal candidate will have great hand dexterity with an eye for detail, and good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials.
Carpenter's Apprentice Responsibilities:
- Assist Carpenters with siding and framing
- Help take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Help Carpenters cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures
- Other duties as required
Carpenter's Apprentice Requirements:
- Must be a verified Carpenter's Apprentice
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Siding and framing experience preferred
- Should have own tools
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good knowledge of English
- Good understanding of basic math
To apply, please submit your "Carpenter's Apprentice (Northumberland)" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!