We are seeking professional and reliable Clerical Aide for an office administration role in the Peterborough area.
The successful candidate will perform a variety of day-to-day clerical and administrative tasks to assist operations and increase department work flow.
- Answering phones, directing calls, taking messages
- Responding to email inquiries
- Monitoring and re-stocking office supplies as needed
- Assist other team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Highly focused and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of computers, printers and fax machines
- Strong customer service and typing skills
- High school diploma or GED
- College or University graduates preferred
Please submit a resume in Word format. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview, however, applicants who qualify for other positions may still be contacted. Thank you for applying!