Full-Time Clerical Associate Wanted in Peterborough
We are seeking an experienced and organized Clerical Associate for an administrative support role at a local office in Peterborough.
The ideal Clerical Associate has strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with intermediate MS Office skills and experience in a high-volume office setting.
Clerical Associate Responsibilities:
- Clerical and receptionist duties
- Manage schedule and calendar
- Expenses and monthly reports
- Manage correspondence and follow-up with various levels of management
- Other duties as required
Skills & Requirements:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate-level MS Office Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A team player with the ability to multi-task
Please send us your 'Clerical Associate' resume in Word format.
Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!