Clerical Support Staff
We are seeking professional and reliable Clerical Support Staff for multiple administrative roles with our Peterborough-area client.
Successful candidates will undertake a variety of day-to-day clerical and secretarial tasks to support office staff and increase productivity.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries
- Transferring calls and taking messages
- Monitoring and re-stocking office supplies as needed
- Assist office staff as needed
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Proficiency with computers, printers and fax machines
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- High school diploma
- Access to reliable transportation
Please submit a resume in Word format. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview, however, applicants who qualify for other positions may still be contacted. Thank you for applying!