CNC Operator & Programmer
We are looking for a full-time CNC Operator & Programmer for an open position with an industry-leading manufacturer in the Peterborough area.
The ideal CNC Operator & Programmer candidate ideally has a CNC certification but 4th year apprentices and those finished school who need working hours will also be considered.
All CNC Operator & Programmer candidates must have experience with lathes, tapping machines, drill presses, die cutters, and other metal fabrication and precision machining.
CNC Operator & Programmer Perks:
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Full-time hours
- Benefits available at 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- A foot in the door with a leading manufacturer
- 24/7 staff support
CNC Operator & Programmer Duties:
- Set up, program and operate CNC machines
- Apply knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures
- Shop mathematics and machinability of materials
- Read blueprints, sketches, drawings, and specifications to determine dimensions and tolerance of finished pieces, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
CNC Operator & Programmer Requirements:
- Certifications preferred
- Candidates who have completed school and need working hours
- 4th year apprentice
- Experience with lathes, tapping machines, drill presses, die cutters, and other metal fabrication and precision machining
- Well organized and detailed
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Please submit your “CNC Operator & Programmer” resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!