CNC Router Operator
We are seeking a hardworking and experienced individual for a new CNC Router Operator position with our client in the Orangeville area.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for setting up and operating a router, utilizing CNC equipment to cut, trim, slot, chamber, profile, shape material.
Candidates must have prior experience operating CNC equipment and have a valid forklift license and experience strongly preferred.
CNC Router Operator Duties:
- Router setup and operation
- Use CNC equipment to cut, trim, slot, chamber, profile and shape materials
- Using computer programs and make small adjustments
- Install machine accessories such as pins, cutting tools, templates, spoil boards.
CNC Router Operator Requirements:
- Prior experience operating CNC equipment and strong mechanical skills
- Able to make small tool and program changes
- Can read and understand blueprints and diagrams
- Tow-motor experience and valid license strongly preferred
- Manufacturing experience
- Ability to operate hand tools and measuring equipment
- Strong adherence to standards, rules and policies
- Highly organized and can take direction
- Excellent punctuality and reliability
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can work a day/night continental shift rotation
- CSA approved work boots and other PPE as required
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "CNC Router Operator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00 /hour