Diesel Mechanic (Barrie)
We are seeking experience and available individuals for new Diesel Mechanic positions in Barrie, ON.
On the job, Diesel Mechanics work and repair diesel commercial trucks.
Seeking both Day and Night shift technicians. Junior Technicians may also be considered for this role.
Diesel Mechanic Duties: (Not exhaustive)
- Performs outlined repair orders of diesel trucks.
- Diagnostics and repairs.
- Examines vehicles and recommends safety and service work needed..
- Road tests vehicles when required.
- Supervises work of any apprentice technicians when needed.
- Flags and reports defects or malfunctions.
- Other duties may be assigned
Diesel Mechanic Requirements:
- Must possess a valid 310T Truck Coach License and relevant experience
- Understands and complies with federal, provincial and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OHSA right-to-know, etc.
- Good written communications skills for repair documents
- Solid reasoning skills
- Capable of heavy lifting
- Must posses own tools
- Must provide own PPE: Steel toe boots, safety glasses, coveralls
- Shift is 4 Days a week – 10 Hour shifts – Monday to Thursday
- The odd Saturday maybe required to work
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Diesel Mechanic" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent