Diesel Mechanic (Barrie)
Our team is currently looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic in the Barrie area, to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service.
Level A Professional Group is a locally owned and operated employment agency specializing in placing candidates in temporary and permanent placements in professional industries. We equip our employees with the tools, training and experience they need to take the next step in their career.
In this role, the successful candidate will certify large trucks and trailers, conducting safety inspections, perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals. This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Mechanic to apply his or her skills with a renowned company at a competitive rate.
An experienced and reliable professional who is hungry to succeed and takes great part in their work and care for their team. The successful candidate is a solid team player, above average with tools and must have a valid 310T Certification and a minimum 3 years experience as a large truck and trailer mechanic.
Strong mechanical aptitude and excellent attention to detail are also mandatory.
Diesel Mechanic Duties:
- Perform repairs on trucks and trailers
- Conduct safety inspections and certify trucks/trailers
- Sign off on Ministry of Labour paperwork
- Conduct preventative maintenance on trucks
- PDI new trucks and install add-ons
- Other duties as required
Diesel Mechanic Qualifications & Skills:
- Valid 310T certification
- 3 years experience as a Diesel Mechanic
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Advanced knowledge of various tools, equipment and safety standards
- Familiarity with MoL forms and practices
- CSA approved work boots and other PPE as required
- Daily access to reliable transportation
To Apply, please submit your "Diesel Mechanic (Barrie)" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time