Engineering Technical Project Coordinator
Our client is seeking an experienced and skilled Engineering Technical Project Coordinator for a full-time, permanent position at their manufacturing facility in Tottenham.
Position Summary: Administer New Model Projects
Hours of work: 7:30am- 4:00pm Monday-Friday
- Main customer contact for new model projects
- Administer new model quotation process
- Administer new model drawing control process
- Facilitate project management team meetings
- Facilitate project phase gate evaluations
- Coordinate trial events
- Control new model trial event part inventory
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Experience with project administration , from conception to completion
- Ability to prepare and interpret flow charts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management
- Familiarity with metal forming and welding processes and how they interact
- Understanding of IATF16949 and APQP would be an asset
- Computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Work and Power Point would be an asset.
- Daily access to reliable transportation and can commute to Tottenham.
Qualified candidates only please. This is a non entry-level role. Interested candidates should submit their "Engineering Technical Project Coordinator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.