Equipment Tech Support
Our client is a seeking a highly experienced and skilled New Model Tech Support person for a permanent role in their welding department at their manufacturing facility in Tottenham.
The successful candidate will work with the Asst. Manager and other New Model members to develop and review process plans and equipment installation for new model launches.
- Develop Process Plans for welding and assembly processes for New Model launches.
- Coordinate and schedule procurement of equipment.
- Control project investment.
- Coordinate with outside vendors and customers.
- Prepare documents and present to upper management.
- Communicate with all internal departments and outside vendors.
- Install equipment, review and apply best manufacturing processes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Engineering diploma in related field.
- Experience in manufacturing processes highly preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication and coordination skills.
- Able to travel and work flexible hours.
- Daily access to reliable transportation and can commute to Tottenham.
Qualified candidates only please. This is a non entry-level role. Interested candidates should submit their "New Model Technical Support" resume in MS Word or PDF format.