We are seeking an experienced and professional Executive Assistant for immediate start in an the Port Perry area.
The ideal Executive Assistant has strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with prior executive assistant and administrative experience. This is a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunity for growth and advancement for the right candidate.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage calendars and schedules;
- Coordinate and respond to telephone and email queries
- Schedule and coordinate meetings to manage busy and often conflicting schedules
- Draft meeting materials, and coordinate action follow-up
- Manage travel arrangements and logistics as required
- Ensuring the executive operates efficiently by prompting/following up as required, anticipating needs, implementing suggestions, initiating improvement to workflow, and dealing with day-to-day issues as required
- Other tasks as assigned
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Prior Executive Assistant and administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) to effectively communicate with other team members, clients and other professionals
- Organized, professional with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritize multiple, often conflicting demands
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with skills in Word and Excel, to provide support in the formatting and finalization of key deliverables (e.g., reports, proposals)
- Valid G or G2 driver's license
- Own vehicle preferred
Please submit your 'Executive Assistant' resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.