We are seeking experienced and reliable Extrusion Operators for new, full time opportunities in the Orangeville area.
On the job, the successful candidates will be tasked operating machines, quality control, troubleshooting and basic maintenance.
Extrusion Operator Duties:
- Operate machines and equipment such as: extrusion lines, ovens, mixers, grinders and shredders
- Line setup and changeover
- Quality control and reporting
- Blend materials and load hoppers
- Other duties as assigned
Extrusion Operator Requirements:
- Mechanical background and experience working with plastic extrusion equipment
- Experience using precision measurement tools or computerized control systems
- Tow-motor operation and manufacturing experience
- Quality control experience
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Own CSA approved work boots and other PPE if required
- Able to work full time, 12-continental shifts
- Can commute within one-hour of Barrie
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Extrusion Operator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 /hour