Finance & Administrative Manager
We are seeking an experienced Finance and Administration Manager to oversee and lead the operations and administration of financial & asset management for the Peterborough & Kawartha Region.
The Finance & Administration Manager will develop effective and efficient financial and office systems, controls, procedures which will support the work of the affiliate and will ensure all financial systems are in place to ensure the operations meet the requirements of sound accounting procedures and practices.
Finance & Administration Manager Duties:
- Planning & Strategic Leadership
- Financial Management
- Asset Management
- Office Administrative Management
- Additional duties as assigned
Finance & Administration Manager Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in finance and administration management
- High-level understanding of business functions, including IT, HR, Finance and Asset Management
- Working experience in real estate, construction, or housing operations; preferred experience in housing or construction finance, mortgage lending, and project management
- Understanding of data analysis and performance/operations metrics
- Working knowledge and experience in non-profit accounting practices
- Understands the big picture yet has acute attention to details and follow through
- Excellent leadership/Team Building/Managerial skills
- Drivers license and access to a vehicle.
Please submit your "Finance & Administration Manager" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.