We are seeking an experienced and professional Finance Associate to support day-to-day transactions and be responsible for processing invoices and providing accurate and timely payouts.
The ideal Finance Associate will have a background in finance and/or accounting and bookkeeping, with accounts payable experience and strong clerical skills.
Finance Associate Duties:
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Process invoices and arrange timely payouts
- Identify and solve billing issues the may arise
- Generate financial statements
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process tax payments
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
Finance Associate Qualifications:
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant
- Experienced in Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics a strong asset
To apply, please submit your "Finance Associate" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!