Full Time Office Assistant
We are seeking an experienced and highly-detailed Office Assistant for a new full-time, seasonal opportunity in our client's office in the Quinte West area.
The ideal Office Assistant candidate should be highly detailed and capable of handling a heavy workload in a fast-paced office. The successful candidate must also have an excellent send of customer service with relevant experience in that capacity.
Experience in the financial industry is a strong asset and candidates must well versed in computer peripherals and software, mainly MS Word and Excel.
Office Assistant Duties:
- Reception duties such as answering phones, directing calls
- Customer service
- Able to manage multiple phone lines
- Entering data and filing report
- Manage correspondence and follow-up with various levels of management
- Other duties as required
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Financial industry experience preferred
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Customer service experience
- Can work seasonally
- Highly detailed and organized
- MS Word and Excel experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A team player with the ability to multi-task
- Can commute daily to the Quinte West area
To apply, please submit your 'Full-Time Office Assistant' resume in MS Word or PDF Format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 /hour