General Office Associate
We are seeking a General Office Associate to start with our Peterborough-area client.
In an administrative support role, the successful incumbent will perform various clerical and office tasks such as: answering phones, responding to emails, doing mail-outs and refreshing office supplies. Other duties to be assigned as needed.
Our ideal candidate has prior office experience in an administrative support role, excellent communications and time management skills, as well as proven proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Administrative and secretarial duties; answering phones, emails, etc..
- Filling and organizing work office documents
- Ensuring office is always stocked with supplies
- Complete assigned administration tasks in a timely fashion
- Assist Management as needed
- Accuracy is a priority
- Must be extremely organized
- Must be a strong multi-tasker, and must excel at coping with conflicting priorities
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be a highly-motivated individual with attention to detail
- Proven administration support
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
Please submit resumes in MS Word format .
All applications will be considered, however we regret that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Some applicants may qualify for other positions may still be contacted. Thank you for applying!