We are seeking a skilled and experienced Millwright for our client's manufacturing factory approximately 30 minutes from Barrie.
The Millwright will perform duties required in order to maintain building systems, grounds, and production equipment.
- Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain building and production mechanical systems.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on plant facilities and production equipment.
- Licensed Industrial Mechanic/Millwright (433A License).
- Experience in trouble shooting and maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, plumbing, HVAC systems, etc.
- Able to read and understand Operation Standards, blue prints, maintenance and equipment manuals, etc.
- Experience in use of machine tools (lathe, mill, surface grinder, cut-off tools, etc.), hand and power tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute within 30-minutes of Barrie
To apply, please submit your "Industrial Millwright" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent