We are seeking an Intake Coordinator for our client, a top-tier automotive manufacturer at their factory in Tottenham for a full time role.
The successful candidate will act as the on-site liaison and representative for agency staffing personnel and assist with the recruitment and filling of vacant positions as needed.
The ideal individual has strong leader ability and can adapt to evolving priorities and challenges of when dealing with the constant change and varying needs of the labour pool of employees.
Intake Coordinator Duties
- Provide timely, accurate and detailed reporting on staffing levels, positions filled and back-filled, and new employees prospects
- Exception attention to detail as the staffing structure of our client is complex and varying
- Provide daily and on-site client support as required including but not limited to, in person attendance checks, supervisor questionnaires and client site safety inspections
- Provide on-call/after hours support to both clients and employees
- Extensive use of EXCEL is mandatory, if you Excel skills are not advanced in nature this position is not for you.
Intake Coordinator Qualifications
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Proven client development experience, your clients are the employees
- Understand and demonstrate consultative selling techniques
- Stress management, analytical, decision making and problem-solving skillsare critical
- Time management and effective organizational skills with an emphasis on meeting all required deadlines
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
- Good public relations, communication and leadership skills
- Possess a vehicle which is available every day during business/working hours
- Minimum of Class G2 valid driver's license
- Must be flexible on hours of availability for client requirements and servicing, staff meetings, and training and business development seminars
- Must be able to commute to Tottenham daily
Please submit "Site Coordinator" resumes in MS Word format as an attached document to your application.
Thank you for applying!