Intake Manager / Recruiter
We are seeking reliable and outgoing Intake Manager / Recruiter in Barrie for a full time, permanent position with a dynamic office team!
The Intake Manager / Recruiter will manage client accounts and strive to maximize current and long-term sales goals by ensuring the management of over agency staffing personnel and recruiting new hires.
This role requires a strong leader who understands the challenges of dealing with the constant change and varying needs of the labour pool of employees.
- Weekly pay and competitive wage
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- Fast-paced environment, never a dull moment
- Collaborative office and staff
Intake Manager / Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Provide timely, accurate and detailed reporting on staffing levels, positions filled and back-filled, and new employees prospects
- Exception attention to detail as the staffing structure of our client is complex and varying
- Provide daily and on-site client support as required including but not limited to, in person attendance checks, supervisor questionnaires and client site safety inspections
- Provide on-call/after hours support to both clients and employees
- Extensive use of EXCEL is mandatory, if you Excel skills are not advanced in nature this position is not for you.
Intake Manager / Recruiter Qualifications:
- Intermediate Excel capabilities
- Proven client development experience, your clients are the employees
- Understand and demonstrate consultative selling techniques
- Stress management, analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills are critical
- Time management and effective organizational skills with an emphasis on meeting all required deadlines
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
- Good public relations, communication and leadership skills
- Possess a vehicle which is available every day during business/working hours
- Minimum of Class G2 valid driver's license
- Must be flexible on hours of availability for client requirements and servicing, staff meetings, and training and business development seminars
Please submit resumes in MS Word or PDF format as an attached document to your application.
Thank you for applying!