We are looking for you! At this position you will ensure incoming/outgoing shipments are being processed in a timely manner.
- Receive incoming orders
- Know and follow receiving protocol
- Deliver product to the warehouse
- Get inventory loaded in a timely manner
- Stock Freezer
What we need from you?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Efficient use of time
- Physically fit
- Must be able to work within timelines and prioritize
- Must be a good communicator
- Good understanding of Smart Vendor
- Must be able to operate a pump truck/dolly/shrink wrap skids
- Possible heavy lifting
- Repetitive lifting
- Working long hours on cement floors
- Working in steel toed shoes
- Hours of computer work
Typical Days and Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday
- Up to 8.5 hours/day
- You may be required to work over regularly scheduled hours depending on the needs of the company.
Please submit resumes in MSWord format.
All applications will be considered, however we regret that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Some applicants may qualify for other positions may still be contacted.
Thank you for applying!