Loading Dock Assistant
We are looking for an experienced and dependable Loading Dock Assistant to assist shipping and receiving for our client's warehouse in the Peterborough area.
Successful candidates will have prior loading dock and/or shipping and receiving experience, with knowledge of NAFTA documentation considered a strong asset.
- Shipping and receiving
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products/Efficiently schedule shipments
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Maintain yard and warehouse cleanliness
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Experience with NAFTA documentation strongly preferred
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving, loading and unloading shipments and moving lifts
- Strong managerial skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- CSA approved work boots and other PPE if required
Please submit a resume in Word format. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview, however, applicants who qualify for other positions may still be contacted. Thank you for applying!