Marketing Media Manager
We are looking for an energetic, passionate & accountable Marketing Media Manager! In this role you will develop and lead exceptional creative strategies and campaigns that deliver on business and communication objectives, execute strategy-driven programs and be accountable for results will have a solid background in inbound marketing, lead and demand generation, social media, content marketing.
- Create and implement strategies and timelines for marketing, communications, advertising, and public relations.
- Coordinate and manage the advertising and marketing including buying advertisements on radio, print, web, etc.
- Manage the design of ads and creative writing for radio spots, print ads, & digital ads.
- Manage social media channels, blog and website.
- Event management and liaison with community organizations.
- Work with staff to ensure all web and social marketing and communications needs are being met.
- Measure, review and report on the progress of web and social media campaigns, KPI’s and ROI focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Proven experience with social media channels, websites, blogs
- Proven experience with marketing and promotion
- Superior verbal and written communications and strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Strong strategic media and campaign planning skills with a focus on results.
- Strong project management, budget management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to deadlines.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects, continuously problem solve, and be highly accountable while focused on results
- Understanding how to leverage marketing and sales
Please submit resumes in MSWord format as an attached document to your application.
All applications will be considered, however we regret that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Some applicants may qualify for other positions may still be contacted.
Thank you for applying!