We are seeking a full-time Material Processor in Northumberland Region for our client, a top employer in the region.
The successful Material Processor will be an integral part of the production team, ensuring machines have a steady flow of raw materials and supplies, perform minor repairs to loading equipment and operate a forklift to move materials, scrap and other goods.
Qualified candidates should have experience driving a forklift, basic math skills, be mechanically inclined and able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Material Processor Duties:
- Maintain a steady flow of raw material and supplies to machines
- Monitor machine supplies
- Operate a forklift and move bins of scrap, material and other goods
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Assist production scheduling
- Recording scrap and inventory levels
- Perform minor repairs of loading system equipment
- Other duties as directed.
Material Processor Requirements:
- Basic math skills
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Experience with minor equipment repair
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Capable of lifting up to 40 lbs
- Can work 12-hour shifts
- Excellent punctuality and reliability
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Please submit your "Material Processor" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.