New Business Development
We are looking for an outgoing, professional and charismatic individual for our New Business Development role at our office in Barrie. This is a great role for candidates who would like to grow within a role, learn the employment industry and develop their sales skills.
This dynamic role will mostly involve being on the phone and on the road servicing our existing client base and developing new business through offering our extensive suite of employment solutions. Your ability to build professional relationships will be the key to success!
Business Development Rep. Qualities:
- Eager to learn
- Can handle rejection and move on without missing a beat
- Foresees themselves in a client facing role
- Motivate by the opportunity for advancement
- Views yourself as a relationship builder
- Is innovative but can also follow direction and policies
- Wants to have an impact and see the effect of their efforts
- Positive attitude and does not get stressed
Business Development Rep. Requirements:
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid G driver’s license
- Lives in or can commute daily to Barrie
- Bachelors degree preferred, post secondary diploma at a minimum.
Nice to Have:
- Some sales experience is an asset
- Experience with a temporary staffing agency a plus!!!!
The position offers a competitive base salary along with Cell phone, laptop, mileage reimbursement.
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.