We are seeking an experienced and dependable Office Administrator for a full time role in a fast-paced office in the Peterborough area.
The successful candidate must have prior receptionist experience and administrative skills, with strong typing ability and availability for full-time hours Monday through Friday. Own vehicle and valid G license required.
Serious applicants only please.
Office Admin Duties:
- Answer four phones
- Greet guests, arrange meetings, and schedule appointments
- Assist the Controller with payroll activities and inquiries
- Collect and distribute the mail including bank deposit preparation
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- Assist the HR Manager in their activities
Office Admin Requirements:
- Own vehicle and valid G license
- Ability to travel between offices in Peterborough County
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of direct work experience in a receptionist capacity.
- Preference will be given to those with QB general experience.
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures involving procurement, travel arrangements, budget management, and so on.
- Superior typing and dicta-typing skills at minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- General mathematical skills.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written, or verbal.
Please submit your "Office Administrator" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your application.
Thank you for applying!