Office Administrator – Part Time
We are seeking an experienced and dependable Office Administrator for a part-time role in a fast-paced office in the Northumberland area.
The successful candidate must have prior receptionist experience and administrative skills, with strong typing ability and attention to detail.
Office Administrator Duties:
- Answer four phones
- Greet guests, arrange meetings, and schedule appointments
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- Assist office staff as required
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of direct work experience in a receptionist capacity.
- Preference will be given to those with QuickBooks general experience.
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures involving procurement, travel arrangements, budget management, and so on.
- Superior typing and dicta-typing skills at minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- General mathematical skills.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written, or verbal.
Please submit your "Office Administrator - Part Time" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your application.
Thank you for applying!