Our client is seeking a competent and reliable Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company from its office in Peterborough.
The ideal Office Assistant candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Office Assistant Duties:
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
Office Assistant Tasks:
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Lives in or can commute daily to Peterborough
To apply, please submit your "Office Assistant" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!