Office Assistant – Full Time
We are seeking a full time Office Assistant for an immediate full-time position in the Peterborough area.
The Office Assistant will work in a high volume, fast-paced office setting and requires a person with strong organizational skills and experience in an administrative support and receptionist role.
The candidate must have a valid license, their own vehicle and be able to travel between offices in Peterborough county when needed.
Office Assistant Duties:
- Answer multiple phone lines, take calls and take messages
- Respond to email inquiries
- Provide knowledge and excellent client/customer support
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Accurately maintain all files and documents
- Other office duties as needed
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Valid G driver's license
- Own vehicle and can travel between offices
- Can travel within Peterborough County
- Excellent phone manner
- Represent the company as the main contact for all new customers and clients
- Work closely with other staff to ensure accuracy of files and databases
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior office experience in a receptionist or administrative role
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills
Please send your 'Office Assistant' resume in MS Word format.
All candidates will be considered however only those matching our criteria will be selected for an interview. You may be contacted for a different position depending on your resume.