We are looking to hire an experienced Office Receptionist in an administrative role in the Peterborough area, starting immediately.
Candidates must have secretarial experience in an office setting with administrative skills such as data entry, MS Word and Excel, answering phones and emails, and setting appointments.
Excellent organizational and time-management skills are mandatory, as is the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
See below for details.
- Answering phones, taking messages and directing calls
- Responding to phone and email inquiries
- Scheduling appointments and calls
- Printing, faxing and copying documents
- Data entry and document management
- Maintaining office supplies
- Assist team members as needed
- Highly detail and task-oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Professional and able to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision
Experience & Proficiency:
- 1-2 years in a secretarial/administrative role
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Data entry experience; can type 60 wpm
- Background in customer service a strong asset
Please submit resumes in MS Word format.
All applications will be considered, however we regret that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Some applicants may qualify for other positions may still be contacted.
Thank you for applying!