Plastics Machine Setup Technician
We are seeking an experienced and reliable individual for a new Plastics Machine Set-Up Technician role with our client's plastics manufacturing facility in Northumberland County.
The successful Machine Set-Up Technician will perform daily tasks such as set/start up equipment/machinery, complete mold, insert/tooling changes, identify and communicate any issues with mold/equipment to Supervisor and Maintenance Team to name just a few.
Plastics Machine Set-Up Technician Duties:
- Set/start up injection molding equipment/machinery
- Complete mold, insert/tooling changes
- Identify and communicate any issues with mold/equipment to Supervisor and Maintenance Team
- Maintenance and storage of molds and inserts/tooling
- Communicate with previous and next shift to understand any technical or quality issues
- Managing and directing resources to address technical issues
- Setting up, starting up and troubleshooting molding machines for production runs
- Other duties as required
Plastics Machine Set-Up Technician Requirements:
- Prior experience in the plastic injection moulding industry
- Prior experience as a setup technician.
- Strong mechanical, mathematical, organizational and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the plastic industry and machinery.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Eager to grow with the company and learn the newest processing techniques and strategies
- Able to properly follow instructions with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance activities in order to be able to identify problems before they cause expensive repairs.
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Own vehicle a strong asset
To apply, please submit your "Plastics Machine Setup Technician" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!