Stamping Press Operators
The Press Operator is responsible to perform duties required to efficiently operate a stamping press to safely manufacture quality parts meeting production targets.
Position Responsibilities :
- Performs press operations in accordance with Operation Standards and Work Instructions.
- Detects and reports defective materials.
- Conducts press operation safety checks on prescribed intervals.
- Perform minor maintenance and machine adjustments.
- Operates overhead crane to stage steel at the press.
- Record production data including line side tracking sheets.
- Performs general clean-up and organization of work area 5S.
- Crane operation to set up press.
- Power pallet operation.
- 3 – 5 years experience operating and running a large multi-stage stamping press
- Able to follow operation standards, job instructions and product labels.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet production schedules.
- Overhead crane training.
- Power pallet training.
- Able to set up and operate assigned stamping equipment.
Please submit resumes in MSWord format as an attached document to your application.
All applications will be considered, however we regret that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Some applicants may qualify for other positions may still be contacted.
Thank you for applying!