Process Technician (Peterborough)
We are seeking an experienced individual for a Process Technician position for our client in the Peterborough area, for a new full-time opportunity.
Process Technician will assist production by initiating machine processes and monitoring the process while making adjustments as needed.
The successful candidate will have an Associates Degree in a related field or 6-years experience in injection molding.
Process Technician Duties:
- Initiate machine process and recommend adjustments accordingly
- Monitor all injection molding processes
- Source problems and troubleshoot process issues
- Assist in the set-up and start-up of new tools
- Other duties as required
Process Technician Requirements:
- Associates degree in technical field or 6-years experience in lieu of degree
- Those with work experience and some schooling will be considered
- Team-oriented and hands-on
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent sense of quality
- Reliable and punctual
- Daily access to reliable transportation
To apply, please submit your "Process Technician - Peterborough" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.