We are seeking a responsible and professional Production Supervisor for our client's production team in the Northumberland area. Shifts will be Nights and Weekends.
On the job, the Production Supervisor will be tasked with managing a production team and overseeing production to observe and identify any issues in order to ensure daily production goals are met.
The successful Production Supervisor candidate ideally has some experience in food production, and should have leadership skills and an ability identify areas to increase efficiency in training and developing skills within the production team. with the ability to bring about positive changes and efficiencies to the workforce.
Production Supervisor Duties:
- Plan, direct, and assign workers to meet production demands.
- Monitor production and identify issues and areas to improve
- Support and monitor worker performance and training needs
- Ensure the production area is clean and all equipment is in proper repair.
- Ensure the production space and building are clean and maintained.
- Keep workers informed of new procedures and standards
- Other duties as outlined
Production Supervisor Requirements
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Food production experience preferred
- Available for full-time nights and weekends
- Disciplined and determined with an assertive nature
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Secondary School Diploma/GED
- MS Outlook and Excel experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Decision-making and organizational skills
- Daily access to reliable transportation
To apply, please submit your "Production Supervisor" resume in MS Word format as an attachment to your online application.