Our client, a large manufacturer in the region is seeking a highly-detailed and reliable Quality Inspector for their factory in Tottenham.
The idea Quality Inspector will work with company policies and procedures to manage, maintain and improve the quality of products.
Straight days, 7:30 - 4:30
Quality Inspector Responsibilities (Not exhaustive):
- Receive customer correspondence for mass production quality concerns
- Update production platforms and department management of customer complaints
- Communicate details of complaints to platform quality reps
- Ensure all responses are completed on time and meet customer request
- Administer Quality weekly database and TMR database.
- Generate monthly supplier performance report cards
- Audit suppliers based on past problem history/key suppliers
Quality Inspector Qualifications:
- Post-secondary Education in engineering/technical field or applicable ASQ certification
- Knowledge of applicable automotive manufacturing processes experience
- Thoroughly versed in use of array of testing equipment
- Understanding of IATF16949, SPC, Quality problem solving tools, and APQP
- 3 – 5 years Experience in automotive manufacturing/quality
- Computer knowledge and experience
- Understands technical details of manufacturing processes for multiple automotive commodities
- Able to travel (domestic and internationally)
To apply, please submit your "Quality Inspector" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!