We are seeking an experienced and highly-detailed Quality Inspector for a new position with our client, a top employer in the region.
On the job, the Quality Inspector will be responsible for conducting the final inspections and certifies the products to be released. You will work directly with customers to resolve quality issues, administration of customer corrective action request, supports manufacturing escape/non-conformance investigations and reporting on quality matrixes provided by customers.
Quality Inspector Duties:
- Inspect final products of approved manufacturing specifications, customer contract requirements, company procedures and TCCA Airworthiness regulations
- Acceptance and release of product in accordance with customer, regulatory and internal requirements
- Review of all supporting documentation to certify that the product can be released with a Certificate of Conformance
- Conduct Inspections as a DQR for Customers. (Customer delegations for acceptance and release of product)
- Assists and/or lead failure investigations for product returns or in-house failures
- Non-conformance disposition and participation/approval
- Lead or Co-lead customer corrective action boards
- Coordinate FAI’s on new or revised products
- This list is not exhaustive; other duties to be outlined
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Diploma in an electrical or mechanical technology or equivalent combination of training and experience
- At least 3-years experience with comprehensive Quality Management Systems preferably AS9100
- Knowledge of Regulatory requirements is an asset, preferably Canadian Aviation Regulations
- Experience in an electronics manufacturing/assembly environment, preferably IPC-A-610 Class 3
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
- Excellent analytical, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively handle conflicting priorities with limited supervision
To apply, please submit your "Quality Inspector" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.